The device is designed to separate honey and press cappings mechanically. This process takes place inside a perforated cylinder where the rotating separating and pressing module imprints the honey. The honey flows through the holes between the separating shaft and the perforated plate and flows down onto the sieve.
The remaining wax is pressed by the screw inside the extruder and then pushed out. This is how we obtain a dry wax in a ready-to-melt form.
The entire structure is made of high-quality, acid-resistant stainless steel. The device is equipped with wheels for easy transport. One of the main advantages of the device is the ease of use of the controller and compact dimensions. Additional advantages of the extruder are the 230V power supply and the precise manufacturing of all machine components. The extruder can also be used in the food industry as a fruit press.
- the most important element of the extruder is the separating and pressing module and transport driven by a motor with a gear motor
- the whole thing is placed on a rack
- the separation of the honey takes place inside the perforated cylinder
- the machine has a small size and is easy to use
- the controller enables the adjustment of the engine speed
Product line - PREMIUM
- Power 230V; 0.55 kW
- Dimensions 520x1280x800 mm
- Performance 100 kg / h RPM max 9 rpm
- Guarantee 2 years