Mencarelli Italian pump with in-house adaptor plate, and locally sourced gearbox and motor
- - Product number: PUM005
* Suitable to pump honey and wax slurry or straight honey
* Mounted on 8mm stainless plate with rubber “adjustable” feet or castors
* Inverter speed control (1 phase 220v in, 3 phase out)
* 2hp, 3ph motor (or 2hp 1ph motor for fixed speed applications with a simple forward/reverse switch)
* Output 4-5 tonnes per hr approx (honey only) using the standard 7.5:1 gearbox
The unit shown is as above, using a 3 phase motor and an inverter gives you a variable speed pump that will run off standard single phase power. We can also assemble this pump to give you a fixed speed pump using a single phase motor. Email us your requirements and we can advise and prepare a quote.
The 2" pump as above is about the smallest you would consider using to pump cappings slurry. The 2-1/2", simply because of its larger diameter inlet is best suited for that roll. Let us know your requirements and we can advise you.
There are many variants that we can arrange, in all the pump sizes (1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2"), which include fixed speed or variable speed, for pumping honey (usually a 7.5:1 gear box, but other ratios also available to suit), or direct drive for pumping sugar syrup or other liquids such as water, or alcoholic beverages and such like.