These Hi-Tech Varroa Control Strips deliver a constant dose for the full treatment period. Apistan remains the ultimate tool for varroa control in the world!
- - Product number: VAR3750P
Varroa mite control treatment strips, sold in sealed pouches of 10 strips. A non-volatile agent that will not evaporate when the pouch is opened. Just fold closed and clip with a clothes peg or tape.
* An excellent treatment option where there is no resistance. Alternating treatments with Apiguard should ensure no resistance develops.
* Eliminates up to 100% of all mites in a hive
* Strips can be used in a hive for up to 8 weeks
* Will not give sub-lethal dose during 8 week period - controlled release combined with therapeutic doseage, used correctly will not promote resistance in mites.
* Proven efficacy from beginning to end of treatment period.
* Apistan is that effective that it will resurrect hives that are collapsing from parasitic mite syndrome.
* Economic to use; only 2 strips of Apistan per brood nest, NOT 4 as the other synthetic pyrethroid product requires.
Since the 1980s it has been the benchmark treatment and is now registered for use in more than 40 countries. It is very easy to apply – simply insert two strips in the brood box of a standard colony for 6 to 8 weeks (preferably not during the honey flow) once a year or as mite levels dictate.
Alternate your treatment with Apiguard!
Apistan and Apiguard are ideal alternative treatments for a good management plan.
For more information on Apistan visit http://www.vita-europe.com/products/apistan