Return Policy for Goods Purchased
Ceracell reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
We will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act if
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You MUST present your Original invoice/ receipt as proof of purchase.
Returns must be within 30 days of purchase. No returns or refunds will be considered after 30 days from the date of invoice. Goods must be unused, in original undamaged condition and packaging. All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Debit/credit card refunds must be processed back onto the original card.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom made products
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
- Books, Posters, Gift Cards, DVD, Charts, Manuals
- Any product/s with an expiry date
- If the goods have been purchased for a business or commercial purpose then the Consumer Guarantees Act will not apply.
Faulty or damaged goods under warranty:
If the goods are being returned because they fail to comply with manufacturers’ warranties, our Team Members will be able to advise you in regards to availability of a refund, exchange, repair or replacement of like product, in accordance with your rights as a customer under the Consumer Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act. “No other warranties either express or implied by law are made with respect to these goods”.